Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Jackson havin' fun in the sun!
 Rose, Jackson, and Kenzie having fun on the tramp with the sprinkler under it!





Carter loving up Gunner our new pup
Happy Mother's Day to ALL!  This year has brought us a very special surprise.  I have been blessed with a new child in our family. I love EVERY one of my children.  They all are very different and need different things from me as a mom - but I am honored to be on this life journey with each one of them.  For as long as I can remember this is all I wanted to be when I grew up.  I am living out my childhood dreams - and with my kids I am living out some of my childhood too.  We are sharing the joy of the day together and I am so in awe of what God has done.  With any child there is a whole bag of emotions - from the ups and downs of what is ahead I am praying that God gives me what I need for each of my kids.  I am trying to be the best mom I can be! What a LIFE - thanks for helping our family live it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment